Manchester City FC official facebook page

i "liked" that page and here's what i noticed:

anyone with a surname that ends with -ic would most likely post something like this: "Dzeko should start" or "Dzeko is the best"

"fans" posting generic messages like "i love you City" or "City the best team in the world"

the page is close to 700,000 likes now and it won't be long before it reaches the 1 million likes mark

with City having a West Coast tour soon and CL tint, we should brace for the pouring in of "international fans" LOL

andrei_blue said:
i "liked" that page and here's what i noticed:

anyone with a surname that ends with -ic would most likely post something like this: "Dzeko should start" or "Dzeko is the best"

"fans" posting generic messages like "i love you City" or "City the best team in the world"

the page is close to 700,000 likes now and it won't be long before it reaches the 1 million likes mark

with City having a West Coast tour soon and CL tint, we should brace for the pouring in of "international fans" LOL

andrei are you local

:)

They should set up one that is only for anyone who has ever been to a game

mcfcliam said:
Glory hunting scum

I despise them, 'Blues' or not...and no opinion of 'it's progress' will change the fact that I hate every last one of them.

Don't sit on the fence !!!

hardly ever go on that page anymore
was too many people posting shit from whereever going dzeko/jo is best player in world etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.