"Manchester City have a wonderful band of supporters"

cheltenhan and gloucester have been following city for donkeys years,home and away and europe,great set of lads,me and a few mates managed to get on their coach going to barnsley in the eighties,they picked us up in wythenshawe enroute....top lads

oakiecokie said:
Dodge MCFC said:
Im still laffing my bollocks off at the "Chelmsford Reds " banner at West Ham last night ......

Why ?? I`ve seen a Gloucester and/or Cheltenham one at City !!

Its sorta like Chelmsford is just around the corner from upton park . Dont worry about it too much .......<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm --<br /><br />
mrjxf14 said:
cheltenhan and gloucester have been following city for donkeys years,home and away and europe,great set of lads,me and a few mates managed to get on their coach going to barnsley in the eighties,they picked us up in wythenshawe enroute....top lads

Yeah we bumped into the Cheltenham lads at Blackburn away last season , had a few beers with them at the ferncourt ...... top lads , and lasses !

baildon blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Dodge MCFC said:
Im still laffing my bollocks off at the "Chelmsford Reds " banner at West Ham last night ......

Yes we have supporters coming from Cheltenham to watch City home matches.

since Maine Road days too....since the 70's too

Despite the early leaving type stuff, we do have wonderful fans. We sing about our manager more than United fans for example, and their manager has won them everything and done everything. Our expectations are rising and there is a lot of whinging but compared to other top clubs our fans are very supportive and understanding. Look at the Arsenal fans booing whenever something goes wrong, even Wenger isn't beyond their ire and they have ironically cheered or booed disappointing players off (like Eboue, which was disgraceful)... can you ever imagine us doing that? Dzeko had a shocker yesterday but we sang "Edin Dzeko" when he was taken off.

LoveCity said:
Despite the early leaving type stuff, we do have wonderful fans. We sing about our manager more than United fans for example, and their manager has won them everything and done everything. Our expectations are rising and there is a lot of whinging but compared to other top clubs our fans are very supportive and understanding. Look at the Arsenal fans booing whenever something goes wrong, even Wenger isn't beyond their ire and they have ironically cheered or booed disappointing players off (like Eboue, which was disgraceful)... can you ever imagine us doing that? Dzeko had a shocker yesterday but we sang "Edin Dzeko" when he was taken off.

The raw emotion of may 13th 2012 will never ever be surpassed or forgotten in football history ....... awesome fans , awesome memories for ever!

mrjxf14 said:

They are that good, I've got my mortgage with them :)

Hope the Fleet Street lurkers are reading this.

oakiecokie said:
Dodge MCFC said:

So true. They are some of the biggest blues going. Met them a few times. Pat and his band of Merry Men are normally in the Townley when the doors open

Dodge MCFC said:
oakiecokie said:
Dodge MCFC said:

Its sorta like Chelmsford is just around the corner from upton park . Dont worry about it too much .......

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm --

mrjxf14 said:

Yeah we bumped into the Cheltenham lads at Blackburn away last season , had a few beers with them at the ferncourt ...... top lads , and lasses !

Hehe ......

you won't be having a few beers with them at the Fernhurst next time around , 'Dodge' ..... not if that new landlord there has his way !

black mamba said:
Dodge MCFC said:
oakiecokie said:

Its sorta like Chelmsford is just around the corner from upton park . Dont worry about it too much .......

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm --

mrjxf14 said:

Hehe ......

you won't be having a few beers with them at the Fernhurst this season , 'Dodge' ..... not if that new landlord there has his way !

Think its the brewery thats done the place up and wants families only.

Huge mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.