Manchester City have been LUCKY and it cannot last says Arse

Wenger moaning about luck, Mourinho talking shit - two boring, predictable windbags.

Kun Aguero said:
He's correct, if you forget Negerdo's disallowed goal against Newcastle, Larsson's tackle on Garcia, Nasri's injury, Sandro not being sent off, Villa's first goal, Mcnaughton not being sent off, the fact Gouffran was impeding Hart's view and the fact Adebayor was offside... Apart from that City are buying the refs. Fuck off Wenger you turd.

Swansea's equaliser being offside

It is stories like these that reaffirm how happy I am that Mourinho wasn't targeted as our manager. I have, and will always, hate that odious ****. We are lucky that he isn't anything to do with us. As for Wenger, well he's just a prick. Even a fair share of the tarquins don't think he has a brain.

Hopefully we'll smash the rent boys on Monday and we'll hear the Etihad singing "Lucky, lucky City...".

Joycee Banercheck said:
It is stories like these that reaffirm how happy I am that Mourinho wasn't targeted as our manager. I have, and will always, hate that odious ****. We are lucky that he isn't anything to do with us. As for Wenger, well he's just a prick. Even a fair share of the tarquins don't think he has a brain.

Hopefully we'll smash the rent boys on Monday and we'll hear the Etihad singing "Lucky, lucky City...".

Agree 100 per cent with this. Mourinho is poisonous and his relationship with a sycophantic media is just like Ferguson. They will do his bidding because he is good copy for them. My main issue with him is his style of football. His teams remind me of the 70s and 80s when many teams adopted an aggressive and defensive approach to just grind our results. In terms of building popularity style of play is crucial..that's why Chelsea got rid of him last time. To be fair to the rags until the last few seasons they have mostly played to entertain. That's how they built such huge global support. I believe that in the long term Mourinho will damage Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.