manchester city memorabilia

Blue_Jonny

ive just done up my room and I am looking for any framed manchester city memorbilia, preferrably a signed shirt that I can have on my wall as they are extremely bare. can anyone reccomend any shops in manchester or websites with city memorabilia on. Thanks.

mate theres a shop near shudehill bus station that has some signed stuff in frames... i think theres a goater autographed picture, a signed ali b shirt and a signed colin bell pic too. its the red painted shop sellin books and cd's and shit like that opposite the kebab shop

I have a liver that is totally pickled due to watching City since 1972! thats good realism memorabilia!!
also bitten nails, broad shoulders, and an ability to be an eternal optimist..

Blue_Jonny said:
ive just done up my room and I am looking for any framed manchester city memorbilia, preferrably a signed shirt that I can have on my wall as they are extremely bare. can anyone reccomend any shops in manchester or websites with city memorabilia on. Thanks.

Mate If You Want 2 Add Adam Romeo On Facebook Or Email adam-w-@live.co.uk , Il Speak On Thier But I Cant Put Any Information On A Post Becuase It Breaks Code Of Conduct! :)

If anybody collects or sells memorabillia could use please let me know , i am concidering startin a collection!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.