Manchester City PL Fixture List

kiran111 said:
No doubt will be moved to Monday night kick off.

Will really screw over the Saints fans.

I read that the game will still be on the Saturday. Most likely be a 12:45 kick off.

I know we all want Saturday ko's 3pm. But at £6.5M a pop I think the club accountant would like them all to move !!

Anyone doing the fixture list like last year's ? Think it's got Balkanno at the bottom of it. Looks really good

its a habit of mine (from the 80's) that i alsways look at the last 10 games...then i was looking to see if we would avoid relegation, now i just looked to see our run in to win a 2nd title in my lifetime ! amazing !

...and my conclusion was.....if we are 3 points behind chelsea i think we could do it!!

SWPISHOME said:
When do Sky Sports announce the games they will be showing live?

Yeah could do with knowing, i`m planning a holiday in November and im hoping the Spurs game gets moved to a Sunday.

Sorry to jump on the back of this thread but does anyone know when the Chapions League groups tage draw is made? Apologies if already covered.

Crumpsall Blue said:
SWPISHOME said:
When do Sky Sports announce the games they will be showing live?

Yeah could do with knowing, i`m planning a holiday in November and im hoping the Spurs game gets moved to a Sunday.

Sorry to jump on the back of this thread but does anyone know when the Chapions League groups tage draw is made? Apologies if already covered.

I booked flights for the Saturday morning and going home Monday morning for the Southampton game, Knowing my luck it will be a Monday Night game.

Champions League Draw is August 30th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.