Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Congratulations! It's been a great season and whilst I'm gutted to lose it by a point, Im pleased we have made progress. I'm bored of seeing other fans saying we bottled it,what a load of rubbish.I think that takes away from city and how amazing you have been. We lost because because city won more games than us and went on an incredible run in the second half of the season,simple really. Anyway, enjoy it

Alright guys,

I just wanted to post to say congratulations, you are an absolutely fantastic team and I feel no shame in coming second to you lot. Thank you for a fantastic rollercoaster ride of a season and however gutted I am I genuinely want to say well done and enjoy your celebrations. In my life this is the strongest most complete liverpool team I have ever seen....unfortunately we have happened to come up against the strongest and best football team I have ever seen. I despise when people start dissecting a season, you lost it here or you slipped up there........NO, just two fantastic teams who have both given everything they could and on this occasion you have pipped us. Well done and enjoy your celebrations you deserve it

So incredibly proud of the effort and work rate of this team, as a fan we can never ever ask for anything else.

Thank you lads, just thank you. This team really is something very special.

The 14 match winning streak that won us the title.

16jf2x5.jpg

John Aldridge, Operation Anfield, Jimmy Tarbuck, Kenny Dalglish, Daniel Craig, Pointy, All Merseyside Dental Implant & Teeth Whitening Clinics, Slippy G, Brad Pit, 'Bobby' Firmino, Fabinho's Triple Salchow, Jan Molby (courtesy Dartmoor), Peter Scudamore,
'Hendo' Head Wobbler, James 'Millie' Milner, Doddy's Diddymen, The River Mersey, Danny Murphy, Jamie Carragher, The Liver Birds, Mohammed 'Tom Daley' Salah, Martin Tyler, Talksport, Sky, Those Famous Nights Under The Lights, Ian Rush, Gerry & The Pacemakers, Stan Collymore, RAWK, A Sense of Self Entitlement, Always The Victims, Klipperty Flopp, John Aldridge (again), All Premier League Referees & Linesmen.....

....YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/644381954/jurgen-klopp-celebrity-candle-novelty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.