Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

6 Defeats over 2 seasons
198 points out of 228
201 Goals 50 Conceded
Goal Difference: 151

Yet there are pundits debating the greatness of this side.
Arr yes the same pundits who said we could only ever be regarded as great when we won it back-to-back

The same pundits who said Liverpool are great. And yet they've won fuck all up to press. Yet alone, anything back-to-back

Congratulation to you lot and your team.

For us to get the Highest ever points total for a team that is not THIS Man City team and not make it, speaks volumes for the quality of your side.

It's been a titanic struggle, played with respect between opponents and pretty much zero mind games and sniping in the media.
I'd be lying if I said we can definitely do this again next year, but I look forward to seeing us try and seeing if you can resist us again.

Of course there is a little disappointment, but I just can't look at 97 points and call it failure.

Let's do it all again next year.

Thanks for your congratulations!

This title feels so special because of how hard it's been to win it. You've been awesome adversaries! Congratulations on a great season!

We should have a song on our 2014 and 2019 PL wins. Something like:
Sterling 2 Liverpool zero
Slippy G you are our hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.