Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

The 14 match winning streak that won us the title.

16jf2x5.jpg
10 clean sheets in 14 games, and five 1-0 wins really stand out.

And nice to end a 10-match run of not scoring more than 3. Such are our standards, I doubt we’ve gone that long without scoring 4 or more in the league for quite a while.

Just imagine if we hadn’t of lost one of the palace,Leicester or Newcastle games we could have been celebrating as double centurions wow how close we came to that as well just shows you how good this team is truly the greatest premier league team ever..
The handball goal from Boly should’ve been ruled out in a game we drew 1-1 as well.

John Aldridge, Operation Anfield, Jimmy Tarbuck, Kenny Dalglish, Daniel Craig, Pointy, All Merseyside Dental Implant & Teeth Whitening Clinics, Slippy G, Brad Pit, 'Bobby' Firmino, Fabinho's Triple Salchow, Jan Molby (courtesy Dartmoor), Peter Scudamore,
'Hendo' Head Wobbler, James 'Millie' Milner, Doddy's Diddymen, The River Mersey, Danny Murphy, Jamie Carragher, The Liver Birds, Mohammed 'Tom Daley' Salah, Martin Tyler, Talksport, Sky, Those Famous Nights Under The Lights, Ian Rush, Gerry & The Pacemakers, Stan Collymore, RAWK, A Sense of Self Entitlement, Always The Victims, Klipperty Flopp, John Aldridge (again), All Premier League Referees & Linesmen.....

....YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/644381954/jurgen-klopp-celebrity-candle-novelty

Genius!

After seeing everything unfold over the last month I can't help but think that this title was brought to City by resting players in the CL. I love that the club prioritize the league over some European lottery bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.