Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

I don't know is wrong with me but I simply can't stand listening to that commentator from MCFC...

JJ

Nothing against him, but in a production that features the fans and their personal and collective experiences, his voice and that of other commentators could have been edited out.

Well, I watched the game last Sunday in a Vegas hotel, then went out onto the Strip in the afternoon to have a few beers. There were a surprising number of folk in City shirts clearly enjoying themselves after the victory, which was good to see.

I've been off grid (no phone, wifi, laptop or TV) for the last 5 days, so I've missed most of the coverage of our historic achievement. Were the Dipper's magnanimous in defeat, and did we get the credit we deserve?
Yes, the media have been all over us like a rash on winning the league. The dippers fans started a petition for every City player to be knighted, Ooh and Peter Sutcliffe and Rose West have been released on parole.

Yes, yes and yes.
Gracious acknowledgement of our feat from Liverpool and their fans, followed by some good natured backslapping between Pep and Klopp.

RAWK and BM have been lost in a mutual appreciation lovefest and the media have finally acknowledged that we are the best team ever to have played in England bar none.

A new era of peace and brotherly* appreciation for what’s important in the game is upon us.

*And sisterly. (Soz @karen7 )
Thank you for thinking of me ha

My five year old daughter is really starting to get in to it now. She keeps singing championees and nearly has all the words for boys in blue nailed down. Next season will be her first game I reckon.

Great to see us win the league again. This is totally better then winning by a country mile last year especially that we beat the scouesrs to the title. While I was watching the city game against Brighton on sky sports, they went over to Anfield and showed a scouser with a Brighton shirt waving it about when they heard that Brighton scored, and kissing the badge. What I want to know is why sky didn't go back to Anfield after we had gone 1up to see what this scouse fan did with the Brighton shirt.

According to facebook, my sister says that some Liverpool fans had their football shirts made up with champions while watching their game against Wolves.

Loving how dippers now saying Cha
Great to see us win the league again. This is totally better then winning by a country mile last year especially that we beat the scouesrs to the title. While I was watching the city game against Brighton on sky sports, they went over to Anfield and showed a scouser with a Brighton shirt waving it about when they heard that Brighton scored, and kissing the badge. What I want to know is why sky didn't go back to Anfield after we had gone 1up to see what this scouse fan did with the Brighton shirt.

According to facebook, my sister says that some Liverpool fans had their football shirts made up with champions while watching their game against Wolves.
Love how dippers now claim the Champions League is more important to win
The desperation wanting City to lose in the Premier League has been so funny
Changing profile pages to Burnley Leicester and Brighton players
Carraghger wearing rag shirt and the dipper fan wearing Brighton shirt
Crying on Talk Shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.