Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

The fact we can win the league and have a chance to rest players for an FA cup final ahead of a champions league final is fuckin unbelievable and not sure many understand the magnitude of what has been achieved so far given the state of us at start of season and to the possibilities on offer. Pep. Staff. Club. Players. Fans. HRH. Kool Hand Kaldoon. Cheeky. Ferran. et al...take a fuckin bow!
I'll say it again...
What a start to the end of the season!

They are going to inscribe those 115 charges on the trophy yes?
I think the best thing we can do tomorrow is forget all about the 115 charges.
That is, until all the Prem League big wigs are on the pitch at the end.
Then we should let the bastards know where to put their charges.
You can stick your fucking charges up your arse

The thing that video demonstrates more than anything is that we have leaders and winners running right through this team. They will not be beaten.

Make no mistake, this is the best team English football has ever witnessed. And we are incredibly lucky to be supporters and living every minute of it. United treble winners? Arsenal invincibles? 80s Liverpool? No. This team would bury them all convincingly. For 6 years now this team has dominated. Utterly dominated. Like no team has before. Anybody who doesn’t agree… you can only conclude they haven’t been paying attention.

I love this football club. Thank you to both my grandfathers for making me a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.