Manchester City Pub

HamannCheese

I'm curious to know if there is any Manchester City pubs. And also which is the most famous City pub that people would know about. Thanks.

for home match days , gotta be mary d's , quality atmosphere in there most of the time , beers a bit gash but other than that its a right good laugh

azatheblue said:
for home match days , gotta be mary d's , quality atmosphere in there most of the time , beers a bit gash but other than that its a right good laugh
Mary D's is closing down. It's being turned into a hotel apparently.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133187&hilit=Mary+D%27s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133187&hilit=Mary+D%27s</a>

The BFB said:
azatheblue said:
Mary D's is closing down. It's being turned into a hotel apparently.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133187&hilit=Mary+D%27s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133187&hilit=Mary+D%27s</a>

yeah i heard about that mate , but then i also heard people say its just a rumour and not true

its open today people, just drove past, im pretty sure its all rumours, why would it close down???!!! Its just not logical, simples

i love mary ds. would be a disaster. i would love a city pub here in sale. living in an area where the vast majority are reds it would be good to find a place where any city fan can go, be accepted and actually have an intelligent conversation about football.

Is there an equivalent City pub to say the White Lion on Liverpool Road opposite the science museum? Quite a nice pub that but full of effin horrible rag pictures on the walls. I know the Circus has both City and United stuff .

It sounds like there's a couple near the ground but is there one in town?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.