Manchester City: Statistical Dominance

Speaking of stats, has anyone broke the news to the Red Scouse that we have more Intagram followers than them now. I usually couldn't care less about such stuff but what with it being the Dippers and all ...
They will just say that twitter “means more” :-)

@SebastianBlue Let me know if you want me to fill your thread with website links currently showing City as by far the best team in the land and all the World ;-)

There is a seat counters thread so I don’t see why we can’t have a stats one showing how great we are ;-)

Interestingly the side that wins the CL is ranked number 1 only around 50% of the time.
Oh, I have about 15 I could post, as well.

But most of them are redundant.

Oh, I have about 15 I could post, as well.

But most of them are redundant.
I only use the best up to date ones ;-)

seen that new Opta one that tries to rank every club in the World…all 13,500 of them. Not the most accurate but a bit of fun.

Last edited:
I care for them.
I see your xG and raise you xPTS
We have been top of all these PL stats the past 6 seasons even when Liverpool won it.
Strip the luck out and we are by far the best team.
Strangely United seem to get “lucky“ every season. Funny that.
It's the hidden lucky scum factor with them fuckers.

I only use the best up to date ones.
As do I, but most are providing the same stats/metrics (with small variations), and are based on the same data sources (even “proprietary” universes are usually built on Opta API).

And those that do something different aren’t that insightful (we’re reaching diminishing returns on innovation in data analytics).

The two best and most practical I use apart from Opta, are those below, which generally show our absolute dominance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.