Manchester City Supporter Survey

Done. When you get this big fancy job as a result of getting your Phd on the back of our work remember us. And when you get a box at the Etihad give us a pm and I'll come for drinks.

Done. Brought back many memories. I still have nightmares of THAT game when we were 2-1 down. Even when I watch it on my Sky +, I still have those feelings of despair at 2-1 - even though I know we won!! It helped to put it into words! OK.......I know I'm being soft!

WE WON THE PREMIERSHIP - LET'S NOT FORGET. We are second in the league and all is not lost. Get behind our team and believe!!!

Done. I kind of got carried away with the May 13th bit but writing it down just sort of brought it all out of me! I wish I'd saved a copy now!

Many thanks for all the replies, it'll be a great help. Just need to get writing now.

Thanks to the United fans who took the time too. Really happy to see it's still hurting after 6 months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.