"Manchester City - The Nation's Team (for one day only)"

"What can possible go wrong" - new article by Prestwich_Blue online now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/05/14/what-can-possibly-go-wrong/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... -go-wrong/</a>

TBooksbluearmy said:
Noe this is where the hard work starts, trying to defend the title. Most teams will now become very defensive when they visit the Etihad Stadium we have got to be more clever in front of the opponents goal, and stop trying to pass it into the net.
And how many home games have you watched this season then?

And another fine article, this time by Ste Tudor (Lucky Toma), entitled "This is how it feels to be City":

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/05/14/this-is-how-it-feels-to-be-city-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... be-city-2/</a>

Well, guys, I can tell you that you were not only the nations team for one day - you were worlds teams for one day!

I can tell you that I screamed from the top of my lungs when Aguero scored here in Belgrade, Serbia. And lot of my neighbours too.

Well done, congrats.

P.S. Congrats to Kolarov, and also to Savić, ex player of my club, Partizan Belgrade. Hope there will be more titles in next season.

Get that Falcao from Atletico Madrid and you will be unstopable.

“Typical City” may have been in a coma with the family agreeing whether to switch the life-support machine off but the body suddenly twitched and sat up in bed demanding something to eat.

Must be the quote of the day, Nice one PB

As a football fan i often read posts on different forums to see whats going on at different clubs but i registered on your forum so that i could say a big thank you to everyone connected to Manchester City. I support Newport County, my home town club, who play in The Blue Square Premier.
We played at Wembley Saturday for the first time in what is our centenary year in the F A Trophy Final. We lost 2 nil to York city and to be honest we were lucky to get nil. I live in Worksop now so it costs me a fortune to watch my team with a 6 hour round trip to a home match but i dony begrudge a penny of it cos i love my team even if we are shit. That is one of the reasons i like and admire city fans, the fact that you were getting 30,000 crowds when you were in league 1 sums up how much you love your club too. The reason why i want to thank you is because the red shite in your city i believe are everything that is wrong with football. The way they have so much luck and moan so much if any other team haves any against them, the way that whiskey nosed prick ferguson reckons the F A treat his players more harshly than other players when its clearly not the case and the way he thinks that he and his team are bigger than the game. I hate it when i go home to Newport and see so many people in rags tops especially when i leave the ground after watching my team and get asked by one of them how did Newport get on. I just tell them to put the shite top in the bin and watch your home town team. So thank you so much for winning the title from them and especially for winning it like you did. I know it was agonising for you, but to snatch it with 2 injury time goals just when they were starting to celebrate was top fucking class. Right im going now cos iv not written this much since i left school and im 49 now and im knackered. Congratulations to you all and make it the first of many and even though i will always be Newport County you have won a little piece of my heart. Thanks again. P S To the Young Man City fan i met in Sharm El Sheikh last March if you read this pal I told you you would win it this year

Supporters of every other team throughout the land were overjoyed except for a mate i called last night in Glasgow, he watched the game in a celtic pub and said they were all gutted.

Just wanted to say: Congratulations guys!
I'm a Bristol Rovers supporter (Ok you can stop laughing now) and think its fantastic what you've achieved, i remember watching you at The Memorial ground in 1999 (Third division basically), you went 2-0 up early i think (Goater and 1 other) and we came back late to draw 2-2 with Jason Roberts scoring for us, There were a few Man City fans just behind us and we had great well humoured banter all night. To top it off when i was in the club bar after the game Paul Dickov came in with a few players and asked if they could join us! : QUALITY! Never forget that night and always look out for your results, anyway: Well Done lads thought you've been magnificient all season.

Personal favorites: Ballotelli and my all time favorite from your lot: MOONCHESTER (Absolute legend)

Hope to meet in a cup match again someday (We'll beat you of course!)
Loyal Gashead

Thanks for the congratulations from fans of all the other clubs....sheff wed, newport, bristol, etc etc.....your comments are much appreciated. Proper fans from proper clubs....hope you achieve a dream one day too.

Notinmylifetime said:
Thanks for the congratulations from fans of all the other clubs....sheff wed, newport, bristol, etc etc.....your comments are much appreciated. Proper fans from proper clubs....hope you achieve a dream one day too.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.