"Manchester City - The Nation's Team (for one day only)"

LFC fan here in peace just like to say well done on winning the title
and beating the red scum to it and making old bacon face cry into his scotch lol ... and when aguero scored won me 40 quid happy days
once again well done

Always remember when I spoke to fans of other clubs back in the day before the takeover, and they'd always say they had a soft spot for city and were often their "second team,". I thought those days were gone (or so the media had us believe), fantastic to see the support from the neutrals it is appreciated. On Sunday justice was done not just for my fellow blues, but for all true fans of football.

Great article mate. I wonder now if some of the old-timers will start to drift away now having broken the jinx at long long last. I suppose we have to conquer Europe again as well now though plus a double or two and a treble perhaps ;-)

Wombat_LCFC said:
As a Leicester fan who went to many matches v Man City over the past 30 years - you always brought loads to Filbert Street and are well respected as having true fans supporting the club (no plastic glory hunters).

Yes, Manchester City - was definitely the "Nations Team" yesterday, and I bet everyone who was there or watching on TV, felt all those years of hurt lift right off the shoulders when that final whistle blew.

It must be a great morning to wake up a Man City fan... enjoy the glow of being Premiership Champions, you deserve it.

Cheers Wombat_LCFC. Can't beleive this is happening to us. Head hurts, everything aches form po-going on Sunday. Standing up for hours at the parade.

Good luck to Leicester - always had a soft spot for you guys!

-- Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 am --

ALL WEDNESDAY ARENT WI said:
Owls fan in peace always had a soft spot for city. Made up for your lads on a deserved title win, happy for bobby mancini as well reyt legend. Kompany is just a pure beast of a defender what a player. Hope you dominate and bask in glory for a while lads. Cograts

Cheers mate. Have worked in Sheff for many years and always got on well with the Owls. I'm very pleased for you that you are back in the Championship. Hope to see you in the Prem soon. Many thanks fella.

PS Kompany: you're spot on. What a man, what a player, what a Legend!

-- Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 am --

Notinmylifetime said:
Thanks for the congratulations from fans of all the other clubs....sheff wed, newport, bristol, etc etc.....your comments are much appreciated. Proper fans from proper clubs....hope you achieve a dream one day too.

Here, here. Thank you all.<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 am --<br /><br />
plasticfan said:
LFC fan here in peace just like to say well done on winning the title
and beating the red scum to it and making old bacon face cry into his scotch lol ... and when aguero scored won me 40 quid happy days
once again well done

Thanks, Fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.