Manchester City v AC Milan, Saturday July 27th, @ New York, Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this one is put on with substantially more polish and professionalism compared to last night’s amateurish production.

I am not particularly fussed about the result as long as the lads put in a similarly focused, hardworking performance as they did against Celtic.

But I would like there to be a worthy showcase of the club and team to US and international audiences (the main purpose of these types of friendlies), and last night was not that, in my opinion.

Hopefully this one is put on with substantially more polish and professionalism compared to last night’s amateurish production.

I am not particularly fussed about the result as long as the lads put in a similarly focused, hardworking performance as they did against Celtic.

But I would like there to be a worthy showcase of the club and team to US and international audiences (the main purpose of these types of friendlies), and last night was not that, in my opinion.
I agree with the sentiment behind your post, we need to project a positive image of the club.

I haven't seen the game yet, what were the main issues you had?

Apparently there will be another open training session on Friday before Saturday's match. Does anyone have any information as to the time and location? I can't find it anywhere. Any information is greatly appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.