Manchester City v AC Milan, Saturday July 27th, @ New York, Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that the result matter, but if we played Gvardiol and Kova over JWE and Phillips we would have easily won the game
I think Phillips needs to play as much as possible in these friendlies, expensive asset, if we get him fitter and he improves a bit he will either be a more sellable asset or a better squad player. He does seem popular in terms of character which is important, he may have lost too much desire to fight though which could be a problem for Pep..you can't carry cheerleaders anymore sadly.

I think Phillips needs to play as much as possible in these friendlies, expensive asset, if we get him fitter and he improves a bit he will either be a more sellable asset or a better squad player. He does seem popular in terms of character which is important, he may have lost too much desire to fight though which could be a problem for Pep..you can't carry cheerleaders anymore sadly.
I think he might've had one last chance in Pep's mind. His performance was so bad against Celtic that Pep benched him at halftime. I think he might just be done with him and tell the board they're just going to have to eat his contract and sell him.

Can we keep this thread about tomorrow's game please?
The post Celtic game thread is below ;)

harry-potter-never-x8ij3jikz49ltwx4.gif

I think he might've had one last chance in Pep's mind. His performance was so bad against Celtic that Pep benched him at halftime. I think he might just be done with him and tell the board they're just going to have to eat his contract and sell him.
It really wasn't that bad, he was on the more positive scale in that first half, and Pep already stated he was always scheduled to get just 45 minutes.

I can’t see Pep going any further with him. He was terrible against Celtic. Strolling around while the teenagers around him ran their socks off. Not sure why he’s on the tour to be honest. Rather see the kids. Tommy Doyle for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.