Manchester City v AC Milan, Saturday July 27th, @ New York, Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips getting dropped for a friendly when he’s one of the few senior players available is really quite something.
I wouldn't say he's been dropped. He's on the bench and I suspect will play 45 mins, like most of the other first team squad. First or 2nd half doesn't really matter.

I’m very pleased to see both Susoho and Perrone starting, even though Susoho is being played out of position. They both played well against Celtic and deserved their spots.

I wouldn't say he's been dropped. He's on the bench and I suspect will play 45 mins, like most of the other first team squad. First or 2nd half doesn't really matter.
The best available team is starting. Gvardiol and Kovacic only just arrived, so on the bench and not yet ready to start. Mbete and JWE on the bench because they were pretty poor let’s be honest. And Phillips… imo benched too as Perrone looked, and is, better. The outfield changes feel much more like replacing players that played poor with players that looked better than them.

Looks dropped to me, him mbete, wilson esbrand were all poor midweek and dont start today no coincidence. Terrible outlook for phillips.

I also think sussoho will play CB, lewis rb and doyle left back, both players have played a lot there it would make more sense than having both lewis and sussuho out of position.

I wonder if Doyle does well could he redeem himself and take sergio Gomez squad place? Pep does love a centre back/full back! I know theres talk of a deal with Norwich but it hasnt been confirmed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.