Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
C'mon guys we gotta support our lads!
We have to believe...

Ever since I saw that away black kit with gold printing I thought how nice that BPL gold patch would look on it.
Hate to burst your bubble mate but it's highly unlikely that'll be the away kit next year.

Didsbury Dave said:
scarty10 said:
I would usually be really nervous right about now, but I am strangely confident about winning tonight's game quite comfortably.......which is of course, making me nervous.

I remember when Chelsea won the league a few years back needing a win on the final day.....and put 8 past Wign I think it was.

Oh how I long for the comfort of being able to enjoy the last knockings of a title winning campaign!!

Lets go for goals and get 3 up by half time or 60 mins. Then sitback and relax til we do it all again on Sunday :)

Haha. I'm like you. Worried by the fact that I'm totally confident.

I honestly believe we will go about them like a pack of wolves, and get a bagful of goals tonight. These lads are too professional to let this slip now.

Really wish you hadn't said that.

Didsbury Dave said:
scarty10 said:
I would usually be really nervous right about now, but I am strangely confident about winning tonight's game quite comfortably.......which is of course, making me nervous.

I remember when Chelsea won the league a few years back needing a win on the final day.....and put 8 past Wign I think it was.

Oh how I long for the comfort of being able to enjoy the last knockings of a title winning campaign!!

Lets go for goals and get 3 up by half time or 60 mins. Then sitback and relax til we do it all again on Sunday :)

I honestly believe we will go about them like a pack of wolves, and get a bagful of goals tonight. These lads are too professional to let this slip now.

I so hope you're right mate.... Since February we've been chasing and hoping for this scenario... we thought it had gone after Klanfield... hope the players grab it with both hands...

Good afternoon City fans, Chelsea fan in peace.

Good luck for tonight, I know we still have an outside chance of winning it but I can't see Liverpool slipping (ha!) up against Newcastle so it's down to you to ruin their dreams. I think a winning goal from Lescott would be in the icing on the cake although I know he hasn't been starting...

Anyway, again - best of luck from pretty much everyone in West London!

aguero93:20 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
C'mon guys we gotta support our lads!
We have to believe...

Ever since I saw that away black kit with gold printing I thought how nice that BPL gold patch would look on it.
Hate to burst your bubble mate but it's highly unlikely that'll be the away kit next year.

I know mate. I'll just put them on this one.
God giving... :)))

80s Shorts said:
Didsbury Dave said:
scarty10 said:

Really wish you hadn't said that.

I promise you that tonight's result will not be effected in any shape or form by anything I type on here.

I'm chilling in the hotel by Belle Vue dog track.

Full of hope and expectation and desire...

If you see a 19 stone, 6' 4", bald pensioner in the East Stand right up at level 3, DD with a woman young enough to be his daughter, screaming his head off, it might be me... with my daughter.

If you see Redwolf in the area please could you point him out to us?

I am Wagonman and I eat wolves's thingies raw for tea...

Come On City... Let's have some Fun!

JJ

Didsbury Dave said:
scarty10 said:

I friggin well hope so Dave.....a return to our December form where we were banging in goals for fun would be very welcome this next few days!!!

We've one it once the hard way, now let's see what it's like to win it in a 'carnival' like atmosphere with everyone relaxed and actually enjoying the football :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.