Demichelis
Clichy

Kolorov
Fernandhino
Milner

Silva
Negredo
Jovetic

Thats if Aguero, Yaya, Nasri and Dzeko injured.

Lee Probert says he'll be fine.

Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre matech thread

NoahCity said:
where are people getting the idea that Nasri and Yaya are injured? Neither seemed to be limping or anything as they came off, and both subs were planned.

Its been reported that Yaya was replaced due to an injury but I didn't see much in it either and he walks with a stoop as it is.

Aguerro is defintely a major doubt for Villa and I would be surprised if he was available for West Ham but lets hope it was just precautionary and he can play some time in the remaining two games.

These soft tissue injuries are killing us.

We have only had Silva, Aguerro , Yaya and Kompany start together in 8 premiership games this season and in a number of them one or more them haven't lasted until half time.

Sky said Nasri injured, but thought straight swap, Yaya looked tired not injured but hey ho we would have settled for last 2 home games to win title 2 weeks ago, hope Navas can paly some part too.

No need to talk about what must be done here. We all know what this match means to us.

the only banana skin (can i say that now?) was that if Villa were still threatened by relegation, they would have been fighting for the game.

now they are safe, we are at home and we rested a few players today, i think we have enough to win without worry.

Hopefully Aguero and Yaya are ok. I think Yaya was bought off because he came back earlier than expected for the Palace game and it looks like he only has an hour in him at the moment.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
This is the one that's worrying me.

Me too, even before everton game, I was more worried about this one.

We have lot of crocked players, it's only 4 days between everton and west ham games, and they play some direct and fast counters that do cause us problems regularly.

If we win this one, I'll start to celebrate, can't see west ham coming close.

Nothing suggested to me that Yaya was injured. He just went to the bench and sat down.
Aguero is probably done for the season now. Having said that, he did do a couple of runs so there's a slight possibility that any slight twinge might shit him up.
Nasri definitely overstretched for a ball and yelled out in pain. However, I think it was a bit of cramp and the substitution was straight away was a coincidence.

And Dzeko's arm fell off. I totally saw that. Hmmhmm.

cant see us losing this one but we all know flukes can happen in football, it would be nice if palace can get a draw on monday which will give us a little safety net for the run in, prediction is 3-0

WE have to make sure we make it an atmosphere that is conducive to a win, and not a nervous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.