Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19 52m
What a game , what a league , i love crystal palace so much now our turn to do the job

I hate this.
Spot on,although you can understand after the result tonight,but really they need to come out and go for 90 mins,they only need to look at what can happen if you switch off....

mike channon´s windmill said:
Andouble said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19 52m
What a game , what a league , i love crystal palace so much now our turn to do the job

I hate this.
Better be deleted - he would be in for a quiet bollocking if I were MP

Some players just can't win. If he doesn't show any emotion he's not really a blue…if he shows he feels like we do…….Give him a break FFS

well said samir nasri , our players arent robots , lets stick 6 on villa , top scorers and top of the league.

We really really need to win this one. That way we can get away with a draw against West Ham (which is what they will turn up for). Last thing we need is a draw against Villa needing a win on the last day.

RandomJ said:
We really really need to win this one. That way we can get away with a draw against West Ham (which is what they will turn up for). Last thing we need is a draw against Villa needing a win on the last day.

As opposed to just really then? (:

We got this

#pulistheshellsuitdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.