Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

I don't think Benjani is as bad as everyone thinks he is. It seems like the popular thing to do on here is slag off select players; which IMHO is bullshit. His goal against Middlesbrough was quite well taken, and he had some decent interchanges with petrov. He has been out of the team ages, so of course his first touch will be a bit wank, but he had no service at all in the cup tie.

skybluekings said:
Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Richards, Kompany, Garrido, Petrov, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Benjani. Subs: Taylor, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Boyata, Ibrahim.

Blackburn: Robinson, Jacobsen, Samba, Nelsen, Givet, Emerton, Andrews, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Dunn, Di Santo. Subs: Brown, McCarthy, Olsson, Kalinic, Hoilett, Salgado, Chimbonda.

Benjani? Why not RSC or Robinho?
Ahhhhhh!

I have to trust in Mancini. However, I think he is SERIOUSLY underestimating Blackburn.
I hope not but I can see we'll do it the Italian way and grind out a 1-0 win.

surley santa cruz is match fit hes not been out for long even if he isnt he would still be better fukin limbless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.