Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

abu13 said:
----------------------given------------------------

Richards-------Boyata--------Kompany------Garrido

-----------------------NDJ------------------------

Petrov----------------Barry-----------------Bellamy

---------------Tevez--------RSC------------------

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta,SWP,Sylvinho,Viera, wiess

Go for them from the first minute, i think this could be the game where we give somone a good tonking.

Rsc must surely want to f**k over big fat sam for the way he strung out the transfer.

Everytime i look at the squad i am amazed at the quality in depth, just think if we were at full strenght we would also have Toure, Ade, Ireland, and Onhua to try and fit in somewhere.

Big things are coming in the next few years.

There you go i knew i would miss someone out, completely forgot about Robbie and Bridge.

abu13 said:
abu13 said:
----------------------given------------------------

Richards-------Boyata--------Kompany------Garrido

-----------------------NDJ------------------------

Petrov----------------Barry-----------------Bellamy

---------------Tevez--------RSC------------------

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta,SWP,Sylvinho,Viera, wiess

Go for them from the first minute, i think this could be the game where we give somone a good tonking.

Rsc must surely want to f**k over big fat sam for the way he strung out the transfer.

Everytime i look at the squad i am amazed at the quality in depth, just think if we were at full strenght we would also have Toure, Ade, Ireland, and Onhua to try and fit in somewhere.

Big things are coming in the next few years.

There you go i knew i would miss someone out, completely forgot about Robbie and Bridge.

And Lescott!! haha, we're the tits!!!

Fook me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot about him as well, how the hell can i just forget about three players worth over £60m combined.

i'm going to have to do a second string thread just for a laugh if everyone was fit.

Just think, some people ae worried that we're not doing much in the transfer window as well!!!!!!!!!

Feels like such a long time ago we last played
let keep the winning way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.