Manchester City v Celtic @ Chapel Hill, NC - 23rd July (12.30am 24th UK time) Pre-game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Nico O' Reilly, really think this guy can be great, will also be interesting to see how much of an impact that McAtee can make

City+ currently previewing a club original documentary about Phil.

Kev is asked if Phil will get a statue next to his and Kev replies “Oooo, he’ll probably have the whole stadium”.

I just know from my time in NC (travelling for work way back when) there was a thunderstorm in the afternoon/evening three or four times a week in the summer. The humidity builds and the fronts clash and you have yourself a nice short lightning and rain show. It’s actually nice when you have no plans to be outside for that hour or two, but when you are trying to put on a football match… ;-)
My daughter lives in Durham NC and yeah it's been like that when i visit in the summer. She said earlier it's been really humid today.

there is a live feed on X but it is the City channel, so not sure if they will have it on for the game or it would be pointless us all paying for the City+ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.