Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Columbus, OH, 5.30pm EDT / 10.30pm UK Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say it was a 'hot take.' Haha.

Their squad has a lot more talent than most. Their XI tonight is good, with a strong bench, and this is while still missing some key players who aren't back yet.
You have to take into account the following though:

They're a bunch of horrible cunts without team spirit, arguing over a penalty last season was embarrassing, wankers, they'll win fuck all.

Really dislike this Phillips at the back thing. He's never, ever going to play a competitive minute for us there.

if he's going to be here after the window, his only shot of playing is in his position so why not play him in his actual position and get him some minutes?

If Pep has told him he's finished and he's not going to be here, why even bother playing him out of position when we've got a very promising 20 year old Doyle who has impressed every time hes played this pre-season on the bench looking to show he can be useful to us this season. Let him start and then bring on Phillips if needs be. Just makes no sense on any level.

Chelsea have a lineup far closer to their best 11 than us, at least on paper, this should be our toughest fixture yet, be interesting to see how we cope.

As an aside, that Chelsea away kit is bloody lovely.

You have to take into account the following though:

They're a bunch of horrible cunts without team spirit, arguing over a penalty last season was embarrassing, wankers, they'll win fuck all.
He's a decent player, but every time I watch Madueke, he comes across as selfish and arrogant.

I saw that Maresca already declared Palmer as the penalty taker when he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.