Manchester City v Portsmouth| 31st |Official Matchday Thread

my team would be

given

richards boyata kompany bridge (if fit....if not Zabaleta)

swp dejong barry bellamy

ireland

ade

give tevez a rest after recent games, toure on the bench for the same reason....pertov on the bench also

we have game scoming up that we can win so i think it could be a it of time for squad rotation giving players a much needed rest......bellamy being one of them at some point along with the others ive already mentioned.....

boyata has done well since he came in but with toure back him and kompany can form a partnership at the back....lescott and bridge can fight it out for the left back role when both are fit

--------------------Given--------------------
Richards-------Boyata-------Kompany-------Onuoha
-----SWP----Ibrahim----De Jong-------Petrov
-------------Ade-------Tevez

Hi, a little off topic but Im a seasoncard holder and unfortunately Im unable to attend due to personal reasons (first game in about 2 and half years ive missed) now would anyone be able to get me a copy of the programme and I will pay you for your troubles?? PM me .... thanks in advance

CTID

blue_soundwave said:
Stiss said:
I'd probably go for a team similar to this. Though I would be tempted to give Bellamy a rest ready for Bolton which may sound daft but they are much better than portsmouth.

I would probably play Petrov down that left hand side and SWP on the right. Our pace should do them every time. We need to keep a clean sheet as we haven't for a few games now which is understandable against United twice in two weeks but let's get back to clean sheets. I hope we win by 3 or 4 to give our goal dif a boost.

We've got Hull away before Bolton mate

Thanks for that. Sometimes I forget we have to play away from the CoMS :P

Sounds like one of our easiest matches of the season, all things considered (we're playing generally well, Pompey in hell)... so, 1-0 Pompey then? Haha. Hopefully not a banana skin, I'd be dreading it under Hughes but have more confidence in Bobby Manc getting the job done. Adebayor as lone striker maybe with Tevez only coming on if needed.

-----------------------given------------------------------

micah------------ned-----------vinnie-----------------bridge

swp------------barry---------------ndj-----------------petrov

-----------------ade-----------tevez----------------------

4-4-2 when we don't have the ball, 4-2-4 when we do.

i'd give bellers a rest for this one, depending on the score, i'd swap carlos for superman after an hour.

can't see anything else but a win, even if there is a hangover in the squad, we are likely to field several players who barely featured in the derbies

my guess is ade up front with the two real wingers, ireland at AM, and two or three nil.

-------------------Given------------------------

Toure-------Boyata--------Kompany-------Garrido

-----------Ireland---De Jong---Zabaleta---------

--------SWP--------Tevez-------Petrov----------

Immaculate Pasta said:
-------------------Given------------------------

Toure-------Boyata--------Kompany-------Garrido

-----------Ireland---De Jong---Zabaleta---------

--------SWP--------Tevez-------Petrov----------
No mate, Nedum and Adebayor should definitely start. Bellamy and Tevez should play no more than 45 minutes each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.