Manchester City v Portsmouth| 31st |Official Matchday Thread

all in all a bore of a game, score just about fair, city not really troubled much, didn`t have to break into 2nd gear to win
MOTM- tevez

Whilst the midfield has been poor does anyone think ade and tevez joint ability to both stay out of the centre forward position has limited our midfields options,

Allied to this, we were ticking over nicely last ten mins of first have why change midfield and put ireland left where he is rubbish...no need

JULES said:
all in all a bore of a game, score just about fair, city not really troubled much, didn`t have to break into 2nd gear to win
MOTM- tevez
MoM Kompany for me

United playing a much weaker lineup today at Arse than they did against us. Respect.

Cheesy said:
Project said:
Sorry folks but if you think the top 3 play Brazilian like football week in week out you are sadly mistaken. All of the top teams have these kind of games. All that matters is 3 points.

Fucking bang on mate.

There's some clueless halfwits on here though :-(

Be honest though have you ever seen the top 3 teams be as poor with passing as we are today ? Our movement off the ball has been shocking and once again we look nervous. I thank god its pompey we're playing today. Don't get me wrong I know teams have an off day but ours today has been very worrying.

Mantel said:
jellert said:
Sorry mate.. I'm Dutch.. In Holland we say it different I think
first, second, third. rest is th. :)
No problem mate. But leave Steve McLaren alone, yeah?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtq1ObGHy8&feature=PlayList&p=D7EB8C575902AF83&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50[/youtube]
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.