Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodwell and Jovetic both on the same subs bench, will wonders never cease. Be good to see them both get 20 minutes.

Chances are that Jovetic couldn't go the full 90, so not surprised to see him as a sub. Guess you just have to hope he doesn't reinjure himself if you bring him on. Probably will only come on much later than the hour, he's been out quite some time.

mansour's tow ropes said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC: Pantilimon, Boyata, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy, Fernandinho, Garcia, Navas, Lopes, Negredo, Aguero.

Too strong, Ferny and Negredo WHY???!!!

I suspect they'll both come off at HT. Would have gone with Edin though and I'm amazed Milner isn't starting

obviously injured

Surprised that RIchards didnt make the bench must be carrying a knock should of been playing but hey ho. The lad needs to stay injury free hopefully sorted for the weekend game as I can see this team playing the next game as well giving most of the players a rest for the 2 main league games.

Manuel is a ruthless man behind that calm exercises.

And he does not like lossing, even a pointless game by the looks of that team.

I expect Jovetic will come on for Aguero at half time, or maybe the hour mark.

When the season started, my No.1 striking partnership on paper was Jovetic in behind Aguero.

BlueCityfan said:
Not happy with Negredo, Aguero and Fernandinho all starting. I hope Ferna and Aguero are both subbed at half-time. And Negredo later.

Aye, but I bet the fans who have paid good money to go down and watch this, are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.