Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it sold out? Lots of blocks on tickets.mancity.com with supposed availability, but when you click on them, they are all sold out. Something not working as it should.

One of priorities for Guardiola must be to get Kompany back in the team but after a long absence he's going to be rusty. Longer we leave it the harder it will be to come back.

Sane too. He's hardly played

To be honest Marv, and I understand your post, Kompany must surely be a long term worry for Pep.

The timing is good for us as we've been lacking inspiration, and playing City could be what the doctor ordered.
We've a fully fit squad 'fingers crossed' unlike yourselves, and our defensive mids have been outstanding, so we'll get plenty of opportunities to counter attack which is what we do best. If we're able to press and show intensity we'll have a good chance.
0-2 to Everton.
I admire your optimism.

if you can snuff out lukaku i can't see us scoring. barkley has lost the plot, and after a reasonable start you are playing us at just the right time. our players are too ragged to provide the sort of pressing football needed nowadays. a goal on the break is probably our most realistic option.

Yes

Can't see him being risked with Barca coming up

I think Kevin will start today, get an hour from him then take him off. Just watched inside city and he's been training since Tuesday. I could be wrong but I think Pep will put him in from the start today

I think Kevin will start today, get an hour from him then take him off. Just watched inside city and he's been training since Tuesday. I could be wrong but I think Pep will put him in from the start today

I agree. Far better to start a rested player and bring him off when he's done. The only reason you'd ever bring someone on for only the last 20 minutes (say) would be if you knew they wouldn't last 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.