Manchester city vs the Orlando Pirates Thread

I can imagine this is what we are going to see when the world cup is on, bloody africa...

The game has kicked off, almost 30mins gone, still 0-0

I bet we wont get to see a thing

Grimble said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Typical City this, letting the fans down once again. Breaking promises time after time, when are they gonna learn? I can guarantee that the big screen at CoMS has fucked up as well. I may be over reacting but I was looking forward to this and the club told us it would be on the OS, hopefully it's on soon but that's not the point.

Christ, what you gonna be like if we lose a game....not a single stream up yet, which would suggest it's running late. Relax.
It isn't running late they are just having problems thats why I am saying poor show I don't care win lose or draw just wanna see how the new players bed in but because of the subs that will happen not gonna get much chance now

Official site now saying

There are currently satellite uplink issues in South Africa and out of our control. These are being resolved as quickly as possible, thank you for your patience.

SKY SPORTS NEWS Saying Adebayor having medical today!!!!!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Grimble said:
Christ, what you gonna be like if we lose a game....not a single stream up yet, which would suggest it's running late. Relax.
It isn't running late they are just having problems thats why I am saying poor show I don't care win lose or draw just wanna see how the new players bed in but because of the subs that will happen not gonna get much chance now

blooooody hell... adebayor medical happening very soon!

Damocles said:
jimMCFC said:
just called my mate at city fun day, kick off 2.30

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livescore.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livescore.co.uk/</a>

21 minutes gone
Alright, but if there's no feed, how do they know?

shadygiz said:
fanzone danny just told from the ground that they cant get the big screen on.....pity really as it was chokka before when i was down there ;(

According to Liveonlinefooty it has been delayed until 3.00pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.