Manchester city vs the Orlando Pirates Thread

betty swollocks said:
just me getting the .....pause every fooking 5 seconds!!!!
is this on anywhere else i cant cope with.....it
2 computors in the house.this one[only gets bluemoon on it and freezes for anything else]and my daughters[now busted]I;ll give my right arm for 5 second of football[I hate closed season]pleeeeeeeaaaasseee remind me what it looks and sounds like LOL :-(

IrelandIsClarkKent said:
That car might be the funniest thing I have ever seen

In a Internet cafe on holiday watching this Only just got the stream on and first thing i saw was that car almost pissed myself laughing at it and i've not stopped for the past 5 minutes, everybody that walked past me for a casual glance at what i found so funny has burst out laughing to. Brilliant stuff!

carr.png

The WC stadium behind them looks like a shit swamp/san siro hybrid.

themoment said:
Johnson will be a star for City.... I said it about Stevie when most of the fans accused me of spouting rubbish and I was right. I see qualities in Michael that make me repeat the claim for him..... you've got to study a player intricately to see it and many fans don't have that ability but I have.
Trust me, Johnson has the game to make the top level.

I agree mate, he's my fave player so it was hard to see him out for so long. I believe he will be better than Ireland in the long term and that says something cos we all know what Stephen can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.