Manchester city vs the Orlando Pirates Thread

you know what it's only pre-season so it's not that important, but when it comes down to the premier league if we play like this WE ARE SCREWED and f*** what them rags say

TRu3-BLu3-94 said:
you know what it's only pre-season so it's not that important, but when it comes down to the premier league if we play like this WE ARE SCREWED and f*** what them rags say

WE WANT THE SIGNATURE WE WANT THE SIGNATURE

well done reserves!!! (apart from superman etc)
most of them will be replaced now
i hope hughes can see that

TRu3-BLu3-94 said:

mate we are missing

Given
Onuoha
Kompany
Dunne
Richards
SWP
Barry
Robinho
Tevez
Santa Cruz
Elano
Adebayor

I'm sure we will be playing a lot better

Project said:
TRu3-BLu3-94 said:

mate we are missing

Given
Onuoha
Kompany
Dunne (?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!)
Richards
SWP
Barry
Robinho
Tevez
Santa Cruz
Elano
Adebayor

I'm sure we will be playing a lot better
OH MY GOD WE ARE MISSING DUNNE!!!

LMAO!!!

bluejase said:
TRu3-BLu3-94 said:

WE WANT THE SIGNATURE WE WANT THE SIGNATURE

50.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.