Manchester City Vs Vancouver Whitecaps - 3AM K/O England.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
balkanno said:
why that, i cant remember he missed one in the pl...

He missed 2 last season

Yup, a howler at Sunderland if I remember right... actually cost us the game. It was an open net aswell

We were talking about pens mate but he did miss a sitter against sunderland away. Stood in the away end thinking "yes 1-0 and then thinkin how the fuck did he miss that"

I'm just praying for Yaya!

Did anyone hear the commentator that was stunned and confused that we had an away kit?

LoveCity said:
Baseball is 5-4 in the 9th, does that mean we might see the 2nd half on our ESPN?
As long as Tampa don't score in the bottom of the 9th then yes

They just laid the pitch within the last few weeks and they've practically had a monsoon the last few days, hardly surprising to see the pitch in the shape that it was in. They normally play on a plastic pitch and I'm sure that laying sod was a condition for getting teams to play them in Vancouver.

LoveCity said:
Baseball is 5-4 in the 9th, does that mean we might see the 2nd half on our ESPN?
The scrollbar seemed to say they going to show the whole game from the start after the baseball. Hope they just go live.

The full game is on at 3pm anyway.

HazeM3 said:
onelove said:
besides the sitter dzekos not played badly, played well the other night aswell, have a feeling he's gonna prove a lot of people wrong at the end of the season

I really hope so. I still think we need a good creative midfield player plus Silva. I just cannot believe we dont play more crosses on Dzeko from flanks, at least need to try it in those tuneup games.

hopefully we'll have another if we get nasri! ye think he's still adapting to how we play atm, used to get a lot of crosses at wolfsburg and put half of them in from what i've seen, he just needs that support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.