Manchester City Women (merged)

I watched the 'old' team play a few times prior to first team games over the last couple of seasons, they were were poor and it was freezing in the Athletics stadium every time i went.

This season I've been meaning to go but due to other stuff in my life I've not made it. I have watched the first game v Liverpool where we seemed like a team of strangers which I suppose they were at the time.

The game tonight while not quite as bad a Sunday morning footie to be honest isn't very good.

Hopefully it'll get better and we can pull in a trophy. It'd be a nice touch if we win to parade it at the Spurs game I'm the Tottenham fans would enjoy it as Arsenal would have not won it.

karen7 said:
grim up north said:
karen7 said:
Proves my point if all you've got is one example in 57mins :)

It doesn't really

How many dives,simulation do you think there are in the mans game at this point usually? I am going to have a count up at the weekend
Don't watch it then and stick to this then

grim up north said:
karen7 said:
Proelia said:
Lol a city player dived in the first half

Proves my point if all you've got is one example in 57mins :)

It doesn't really

It does.

I've seen a few games and the women are far more likely to get straight up after being knocked to the ground than the men are.

Far less fouls too, ok so it's never going to be as physical as the mens game but there's nowhere near as much unnecessary and overly dramatic diving when someone gets a slight tap or nudge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.