Manchester clubs???

What are they looking for?

What kind of music? Just a night with the lad's getting bladdered (if they're married) or on the pull or something more sophisticated?

There are lots of options but we need to know what they're after to recommend somewhere appropriate.

clarkie_ni said:
4 irish lads are heading over for the boro game and want to know what are the best clubs in the manchester city centre.
i have heard of a few but not too sure what exactly they are like. could some of you give your opinions on the following.
Club V
Revoloution
Pure
Sankeys

Are there any clubs in the student fallowfield area worth checking out?

revolution is club v's pre-bar. venus on a saturday is amazing, never any trouble (due to the amount of drugs being consumed on the premises) and full of fit birds. . beware, if your friends are jeans, checqured shirt and shiny shoe type lads...they aint gettin in!!! not been stinkys or pure in ages, but heard they are well past their best.

none of us are attached, so fit, easy birds are very much on the agenda!
i would say the dance, rnb scene would be more prefered by the rest of the lads. more so than the indie scene.
and yes it will be a steamin demon boozing session.

clarkie_ni said:
4 irish lads are heading over for the boro game and want to know what are the best clubs in the manchester city centre.
i have heard of a few but not too sure what exactly they are like. could some of you give your opinions on the following.
Club V
Revoloution
Pure
Sankeys

Are there any clubs in the student fallowfield area worth checking out?

What music and type of club are they in to?

clarkie_ni said:
i would say the dance, rnb scene would be more prefered by the rest of the lads. more so than the indie scene.

You sound like a bunch of wankers

The Fat el Hombre said:
clarkie_ni said:

You sound like a bunch of wankers

Yeah nice comment there fat boy. The only wanker I see on here is you after coming off with that. Thanks to everyone that actually seems genuinely interested in helping out. Looking for somewhere to go for a drink on the friday night but not looking to be dying the next day as I want to enjoy the match. Then we were going to head out on the saturday night. Im a house dj and everyone is into that kind of stuff. Disregard clarkies r&b part.... ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.