Manchester derby - More then a game (Swedish article)

swedishcityfan

Hello!

I have been writing a lot of shit on this forum threw the years. Im not a very serious person, and I have noticed that lot's of blues are just like me.

But I was thinking about being serious for a moment. Then I thought, naw. So I got the idea I could begin this post with showing you all blues a guy getting attacked by a moose, before getting all boring and serious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA9OMQmnT60[/youtube]

So, here is the deal.

I'm a writer for a swedish sports newspage and I'm going to write an article about how much the Manchester-derby really means for the fans. And I'm a big fan of my local team myself, so I know a derby is so much more then just a game. But I want your point of view. So I'll include my questions here and you can decide whether you want to reply over PM or in the thread.

1.) If I claim that the match between United and City only is a football game, not more, not less, what do you say then?
2.) City won't win the league this year and perhaps don't win any title at all. Can a win over United in some sense "save" the season?

And thanks to all of you who takes time to help a poor swedish writer become famous on your expense. :)

Blue v Red, Us v Them, Good v Evil. We hate them and that makes it more than just 3 points. God I hate them c#nts!

Feel free to quote that in your article.

Derbys are the only games that make me feel sick to my stomach. Before the match I am incredibly nervous and if we lose then I don't want to talk to anyone. I absolutely hate united and everything they stand for.

United fans are arrogant bullies that want to keep city fans in their place. Unfortunately for them city are back and they really don't like it. They hit back by attacking women and kids. Perhaps it makes them feel better.

United players are dirty and big headed (very much like their fans). They surround the referee when a decision goes against them, they celebrate in front of opposing fans, they always have someone to blame when they lose. Ferguson uses mind games and complains every week.

It's like united are so obsessed to be the best. They have a "win at all costs" attitude. So when we beat them at wembley and made them tear down their banner (dedicated to city...obsessed), there was no sweeter feeling. Actually when we beat them 6-1 in their own back yard there was no sweeter feeling. In fact when we came back from 8 points behind to win the league after they sang "Championees" at the bishops blaize there was no sweeter feeling.

Yes, the derby is much more than a football match.

City v the most grotesque evil shower of backstabbing cheating hypocritical sky talkshite arse licking glory hunting women and kids attacking beating camel goading shrek face tw-ts and yes beating them is like sex. But sooner have a trophy thus season because we know next season is going to be their downfall.

We hate them. Soooo much. We'd love to see them suffer as much hurt as we've had to put up with over the years.

ForzaCityyyyyyyyyy

mancunial said:
City v the most grotesque evil shower of backstabbing cheating hypocritical sky talkshite arse licking glory hunting women and kids attacking beating camel goading shrek face tw-ts and yes beating them is like sex. But sooner have a trophy thus season because we know next season is going to be their downfall.

Cheers that saved me 2 minutes ;-)

davymcfc said:
Derbys are the only games that make me feel sick to my stomach. Before the match I am incredibly nervous and if we lose then I don't want to talk to anyone. I absolutely hate united and everything they stand for.

United fans are arrogant bullies that want to keep city fans in their place. Unfortunately for them city are back and they really don't like it. They hit back by attacking women and kids. Perhaps it makes them feel better.

United players are dirty and big headed (very much like their fans). They surround the referee when a decision goes against them, they celebrate in front of opposing fans, they always have someone to blame when they lose. Ferguson uses mind games and complains every week.

It's like united are so obsessed to be the best. They have a "win at all costs" attitude. So when we beat them at wembley and made them tear down their banner (dedicated to city...obsessed), there was no sweeter feeling. Actually when we beat them 6-1 in their own back yard there was no sweeter feeling. In fact when we came back from 8 points behind to win the league after they sang "Championees" at the bishops blaize there was no sweeter feeling.

dronefromsector7g said:
Blue v Red, Us v Them, Good v Evil. We hate them and that makes it more than just 3 points. God I hate them c#nts!

This and this exactly..it's not a game ..it's hatred like this wise man said it's literally good vs evil

eddiemarin09 said:
davymcfc said:

dronefromsector7g said:

This and this exactly..it's not a game ..it's hatred like this wise man said it's literally good vs evil
Me wise? Thank you good man. They have a devil on their badge for a reason.

davymcfc said:

I already have that sickly empty feeling in the pit of my stomach and the bloody game isn't for another 6 days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.