Manchester FACTS

Only has one football club, fact!

Nice paragraph on Wiki

Although Two Premiership football clubs bear the city's name, Manchester United and Manchester City. Manchester City's ground is at the City of Manchester Stadium (near 48,000 capacity); Manchester United's Old Trafford ground, the largest club football ground in the United Kingdom, with a capacity of 76,000, is just outside the city, in the borough of Trafford.

r.soleofsalford said:
michael atherton ex england cricket captain born in woodhouses

im a distant relation

(basks in reflected glory)
my cousin who was in a popular beat combo in the sixties supported bill haley and his comets in spain..basks in even greater glory

exileindevon said:
r.soleofsalford said:
michael atherton ex england cricket captain born in woodhouses

im a distant relation

(basks in reflected glory)
my cousin who was in a popular beat combo in the sixties supported bill haley and his comets in spain..basks in even greater glory

i once stood next to a woman at a bus stop who sister used to clean for joe mercer.

game set and match to me i think ;)

r.soleofsalford said:
exileindevon said:

i once stood next to a woman at a bus stop who sister used to clean for joe mercer.

my AUNTIE was a very very good freind of the singer out of fivepenny piece.

r.soleofsalford said:
exileindevon said:

My dad's cousin was married to Stan Bowles and my Mum's, Mum's, Niece's father in law arrested Patty Hearst.

Fuck you all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.