Manchester Is Blue...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

I see the cockneys have got manchesterisred trending on twitter... thought we should start a little trend of our own:) Quite simple blues, get it typed in on twitter...

#ManchesterIsBlue

I'd rather staple my scrotum to my forehead than type something into twitter to get it "trending".......seriously who gives a fuck what's trending on twitter? are we that fuckin sad?

colin's bell helmet said:
I'd rather staple my scrotum to my forehead than type something into twitter to get it "trending".......seriously who gives a fuck what's trending on twitter? are we that fuckin sad?

Someones in abit of a mood today then?

Click the profiles of the people pushing #ManchesterIsRed. Bristol, Dublin, London, Exeter... hardly a Mancunian in sight, vintage plastics.

Everytime you see united fans type or make a statement its a toss up between massively stupid or brilliantly ironic and i dont united fans are ironic which is sad because theyd have it down pat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.