Manchester Is Blue...

grantiemcfc said:
you cant beat this. Remind anyone of mike doyle??

@RealVincent_4
Vincent Kompany
Times are changing in Manchester, #manchesterisblue not #manchesterisred! You will see come Sunday!
2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
not really him

That whitt_mufc bloke was giving me gyp all night. I could almost hear him screaming about how United have more fans in manchester than us, in his bedroom, adorned with united paraphernalia.

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask my question.

Does anyone know how i search for something that is the most recent post on twitter. If I wanted to search for say stoke after they got through the europa league tonight would I put 'stoke' or '#stoke' and then how would I make it show the most recent ones going down towards the less recent ones?

Kolarocket launcher said:

Does anyone know how i search for something that is the most recent post on twitter. If I wanted to search for say stoke after they got through the europa league tonight would I put 'stoke' or '#stoke' and then how would I make it show the most recent ones going down towards the less recent ones?

Either 'stoke' or '#stoke' would work and show the same thing.

The most recent appears at the top but I think by default most popular Tweets show, so the drag-down menu under "Results for Stoke" can be changed from "Top" to "All" and it'll show everyone's Tweets.

Kolarocket launcher said:

The advanced search on twitter is pretty useful and allows you to refine your criteria. The results will still have the 'Top' and 'All' filter applied though.

https://twitter.com/#!/search-advanced

colin's bell helmet said:
I'd rather staple my scrotum to my forehead than type something into twitter to get it "trending".......seriously who gives a fuck what's trending on twitter? are we that fuckin sad?

The art of conversation is slowly dying...to be replaced by 'tweeeeeeets'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.