Manchester move could be close for Barca ace

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Hope this hasn't been posted already but this is from the official PFA newsletter I received today............

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent is set to fly to England for talks with both Manchester City and Manchester United, according to Spanish newspaper Sport.

Ibrahimovic has been told he is surplus to requirements to Camp Nou and has been linked with big-spending City as well as rivals United and Italian side AC Milan.

The Spanish daily claims Mino Raiola will meet the two clubs in order to discuss terms for a transfer.

Barca are keen to sell up but will struggle to recoup the 50 million euros (£40 million). However, City could hold the trump card and offer Brazilian Robinho in part-exchange for the Swede.

Another factor in Roberto Mancini’s favour will be Ibra’s wage demands, which could be in excess of what Yaya Toure is reportedly earning, making him the highest paid Premier League player.

City are building a formidable team as they go in search of a first ever Premier League title, with Toure joined by David Silva and Jerome Boateng while a deal for Aston Villa midfielder James Milner could still be close.

Rags are welcome to Ibra....egocentric lazy so n so... simply can't carry another Adebayor

Hope this hasn't been posted already but this is from the official PFA newsletter I received today............

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent is set to fly to England for talks with both Manchester City and Manchester United, according to Spanish newspaper Sport.

Ibrahimovic has been told he is surplus to requirements to Camp Nou and has been linked with big-spending City as well as rivals United and Italian side AC Milan.

The Spanish daily claims Mino Raiola will meet the two clubs in order to discuss terms for a transfer.

Barca are keen to sell up but will struggle to recoup the 50 million euros (£40 million). However, City could hold the trump card and offer Brazilian Robinho in part-exchange for the Swede.

Another factor in Roberto Mancini’s favour will be Ibra’s wage demands, which could be in excess of what Yaya Toure is reportedly earning, making him the highest paid Premier League player.

City are building a formidable team as they go in search of a first ever Premier League title, with Toure joined by David Silva and Jerome Boateng while a deal for Aston Villa midfielder James Milner could still be close.

i get the same newsletter mate.....i wouldn't read too much into it as it's not a regulated source as such. It's from a partner of the official PFA

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/manchester-move-could-be-close-for-barca-ace" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... -barca-ace</a>

samharris said:
cookster said:
I'd believe this article if Manure wasn't mentioned! They must think Ibra is a free transfer!

Excactly...why do they persist in mentioning them twats ?? if hes coming to manchester its to see us.. fact. ;)

The rags are the new Spurs, they get linked with everyone we do
but always find a reason they couldn't sign them.

Harry Godwin said:
samharris said:
Excactly...why do they persist in mentioning them twats ?? if hes coming to manchester its to see us.. fact. ;)

The rags are the new Spurs, they get linked with everyone we do
but always find a reason they couldn't sign them.

And it was the same in last years summer window.

It's the PFA taking a story reported by the Spanish Daily Star

I don't like this guy - decent scoring record but looks like a lazy beast and spent his youth killing pedestrians in his car*

Edit: *woops!! I was thinking about patrick kliuvert! Sorry Zlatan!

I don't like this guy - decent scoring record but looks like a lazy beast and spent his youth kissing Piques by his car

Fixed!

Ibra is really a better technical Adie. Sure, doesn't have the energy level of a Tevez. But how many at his size do. Ibra is not only a talented finisher, but has also showed the abilty to link the offense up the centre. While he may be overpaid, IMO, he is certainly underrated.

C_T_I_D said:
So we're signing Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Dzeko - any bugger else?

The agent of Inter right-back Maicon has told reporters Manchester City has just made inquiries over the Brazilian international.

City have been linked to the 28-year-old since the end of last season, but have only now decided to ask about the Brazilian.

"At the moment, I can say that Manchester City are interested in the player," Antonio Caliendo revealed to TMW. "Though, we are still at the start, with only initial contact being made."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.