Manchester Nightlife

Just doing pubs nowadays can be better than doing clubs and bars, the only club i normally go to is 42's, go pubs mainly, there's a few cracking pubs in Manchester, mixed with young and old.

My mum lives in Fallowfield now. You think town is overrun with student rodents, fucking hell! Lots of the boozers there are 'student only'. That is a snide way of saying 'no Mancs allowed, you are violent thieves who frighten our southern, daft haircut, skinny jeans clientele'. A fucking disgrace in our own city. Lets go round Quinny's and check out his Spiritualized collection instead

I don't go out that regular but when I do, I find either 42nd Street, Label or Cloud 23 to be pretty good places for a drink and some clunge.

Failing that I head up Fallowfield way for the £1 a drink places, again for the clunge.

42nd Street is going down hill alot now though, especially since Jonno started frequenting the place with his army of arseholes in tow.

got to agree ,mate,,,, sure students are running riot ,but thatss countrywide,, so thats always going to be a mare. but there are plenty of great nights still to be had round manchester... You can always go and watch a good gig too,,
True_Blue69 said:
Are you serious? Manchester has got some of the best nightlife in this country. Sankeys got voted in the top 5 clubs in the world not long ago, then for half the year you have got the amazing warehouse project. Then there's club v on deansgate which has been going strong for 11 years every Saturday, Venus is about to open a new club near Harvey nics then if you're more into indie you've got 42 street and south. Not to mention all the bars round northern quarter or the likes of deaf institute and mojo. You've got live music venues like Moho live and the new fac251 plus the boardwalk has just reopened. None of these places are full of students or nob heads, in the 12 years or so I've been going to these places I can't remember one fight. Look around rather than moan, there's shit loads to do.

How can you say 'students are taking over' at some point most people are students and imagine places where students wern't allowed.. Full of 40+ men trying to be 18 again.. oh god.

LongsightM13 said:
My mum lives in Fallowfield now. You think town is overrun with student rodents, fucking hell! Lots of the boozers there are 'student only'. That is a snide way of saying 'no Mancs allowed, you are violent thieves who frighten our southern, daft haircut, skinny jeans clientele'. A fucking disgrace in our own city. Lets go round Quinny's and check out his Spiritualized collection instead

It's bring your own gear night :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.