Manchester North or South

Are areas like Hulme, Moss Side, Rusholme still blue?

Probably not. Those areas are now too multicultural. City’s fan base in those areas have either passed away, moved out, or have been diluted. Hard to know, but I’d expect most of the multicultural people now living in those areas probably support United.

Another interesting one is all the Hong Kongers that have recently moved to Manchester. Many of them support United. However, there are quite a few Hong Kongers at the City matches. It’s a wealthy market City are probably trying to tap into, just like United are, with a head start.

It’s fair to say most Asians and Sikhs support United.

Denton, Dukinfield, Ashton and Stalybridge all strongly blue areas as is most of East side of Manchester.

United have the middle bit of Deansgate.
Manchester….
None of the areas mentioned are even in Manchester….
None of the areas mentioned are even in Manchester….
So sorry we’re not in Manchester, we are still in the north and east of the city

Are areas like Hulme, Moss Side, Rusholme still blue?

I’m not really sure they were ever blue. Probably always been more match going City fans than United but just going off who people would claim to support I’d say those areas have probably always had more United.

By “always” I’m talking about since I first lived round there in the late 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.