Manchester pubs for Fulham?

pardoe

Could anyone who knows of a pub, City centre or nearabouts, that will definitely be showing the Fulham game tomorrow, please PM me with details. Have a couple i frequent whenever i can't go, but think most will probably be showing the Chelsea and United games.

Thanks.

Pubs around Alty/Wythenshawe/Didsbury/Cheadle areas for tomorrows game!?

Am in Mcr at short notice (landed to hear villa's equaliser unfortunately), can someone PM me with Mcr or nr ground pubs guaranteed showing City, or Nth Mcr pubs at a push? Cheers.

Tbilisi said:
Anything in Hazel Grove area?
fiveways is a big rag pub but i'm pretty sure they'll have city on somewhere if not, venture to cheadle hulme, the kenny is always full of blues on match day and they'll show the game. Shit beer though. A little further away would be Handforth, the railway is a cracking little pub, good mix of reds and blues and all the days game are on live. As for the centre of town, i'm not too clued up about, i'd say the Lass' o cowrie is a good shout, just off oxford road. Is it on sky?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.