Manchester pubs.

scowy68

Any of you have a favorite drinking house in the City center?I know The Northern Quarter seems to be popular now,but i always seem to start off in Shambles square,up to the Ape and Apple,The Water house on princess Street,and the 3 pubs close together on Portland Street.Moon Under the Water is good for breakfast if I'm staying over,and Monroe's is a cheap option for a room.The city inn behind the Waterhouse is nice in a traditional sense,and the Waldorf used to be a good Pre-match pub,although i haven't been in there for a while.

I remember some years ago a friend taking me in the Church Inn after doing the Maine Road tour.

Slightly off topic (but I cant post a new thread yet). Looks like I'm going to be be down in London for the next two Champs League games. Does anyone know of any pubs where I am likely to find City fans? (there's only so much watching City with Gooners I can stand 0*)

Ta

bigfatal said:
Slightly off topic (but I cant post a new thread yet). Looks like I'm going to be be down in London for the next two Champs League games. Does anyone know of any pubs where I am likely to find City fans? (there's only so much watching City with Gooners I can stand 0*)

Ta

You will enjoy a quality beer with a few knowledgable blues in a little bar called Mary D's

bigfatal said:

Ta
There is a City pub in London and it's the City Pride in Clerkenwell, which is near Farringdon Station. If you send a pm to tueartsboots, he'll get you on his mailing list and introduce you to the gang down there.

bigfatal said:

Ta
City Pride in Farringdon, London branch meets there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.