Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken Kiev said:
Yeah thx Sheikh mate, just a shame its been wasted by an inept manager and a clown of a CEO (Gary Cook) You must be really pleased with your 400 MILLION investment that has been spent on a group of players that really are just there for the money and can't even be arsed earning in half the time. Then there's Bolatelli the half wit nut job who is not only the embarrassment of our club but also the whole EPL as a whole who, single handedly got us knocked out of the Europa league. Then we can move on to Dzeko..What a waste of money and yet another tin pot waste of your money be the a fore mentioned inept manager. The list goes on and on. I just wonder what you must be thinking when you here some fans singing Mancini Ohhhhh Mancini Ohhhhh from the stands...LOL I bet you got your head in your hands thinking what have I done?

Welcome to Manchester City Sheik.....We are still the same old city..only now we are a 400 Million Pound joke.

Who cares what you think as you are obviously a complete twat with a small penis and no friends. Now fuck off and play on the motorway you waste of air

Chicken Kiev said:
Yeah thx Sheikh mate, just a shame its been wasted by an inept manager and a clown of a CEO (Gary Cook) You must be really pleased with your 400 MILLION investment that has been spent on a group of players that really are just there for the money and can't even be arsed earning in half the time. Then there's Bolatelli the half wit nut job who is not only the embarrassment of our club but also the whole EPL as a whole who, single handedly got us knocked out of the Europa league. Then we can move on to Dzeko..What a waste of money and yet another tin pot waste of your money be the a fore mentioned inept manager. The list goes on and on. I just wonder what you must be thinking when you here some fans singing Mancini Ohhhhh Mancini Ohhhhh from the stands...LOL I bet you got your head in your hands thinking what have I done?

Welcome to Manchester City Sheik.....We are still the same old city..only now we are a 400 Million Pound joke.

Possibly the worst 'undercover' rag since that dannycr7 kid or whatever he was called!

glen quagmire said:
Chicken Kiev said:

Possibly the worst 'undercover' rag since that dannycr7 kid or whatever he was called!
Its a pity the mods cant take action over rag posts such as this!

Ignore Chicken Kiev, the red can't spell the work Sheikh, can't get the name of our Chief Exec correct, nor can he spell Mario's surname. All rather sad really.

He is obviously getting jealous that as our great owner puts millions in,the Glazer family are taking millions out, each year, and when they do sell, will make a profit of at least £800 million, from the reds.

He ought to stay off this board and focus on the Glazer antics.

kismet said:
Ignore Chicken Kiev, the red can't spell the work Sheikh, can't get the name of our Chief Exec correct, nor can he spell Mario's surname. All rather sad really.

He is obviously getting jealous that as our great owner puts millions in,the Glazer family are taking millions out, each year, and when they do sell, will make a profit of at least £800 million, from the reds.

He ought to stay off this board and focus on the Glazer antics.

But it´s actually a bit funny how he mentions "400 MILLIONS" like it was the Al-Nahyan family silver instead of a minor almost insignificant sum compared with the means at their disposal.

If Chicken Kiev is a red, then it's an incredibly elaborate ruse as I met him and his partner in the Ukraine prior to the away tie with Dynamo.

Chicken Kiev if you are a blue, then you had me fooled as i was convinced you are a red......

As an update on the Sheikh's spending it is estimated in millions -

200 to buy the club
20 on improvements around Carrington, web site, personnel block etc
5 - haim
18 - jo
6.5 - zabaleta
6.7 - kompany
9 - swp
32.5 - robinho
16 - de jong
12 - bridge
8 - given
14 - bellamy
12 - barry
17.5 - rsc
25 - tevez
25 - adebayor
16 - kolo
24 - lescott
7 - johnson
11 - boateng
24 - yaya
25 - silva
17 - kolarov
24 - balotelli
26 - milner
27 - dzecko

that's £408.2 on players

then the Sheikh has earmarked funds to pay the wages for the length of their contracts, so that's at least another £400 million.

What a generous guy. Then we have the Manchester City Council saying that his plans for the re-development of East Manchester are mind blowing.

Sheikh Mansour is the best owner in the world and we should consider ourselves very fortunate.......

I hope that Sheikh Mansour is at Wembley, because the reason we are there is purely down to him............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.