Manchester to Blackpool bike ride 2015

AkanjisAfro

Not sure on the date yet but I really want to do it. I love riding my bike and I think I'm rather good as well. I was wondering if anyone was thinking about it and would like to team up. I'm 16 and need a team as my dad is getting on and I don't think he can do it but won't admit it. If anyone has done it in the past please share

You were 15 in the other thread make your mind up! :)

I’ve done it many times. I would say you don’t need a team. There’s thousands of people do it and you’d get separated anyway. If you really want to do it do it on your own but sort out travel home. Last time I did it I had to cycle home as the trains would not take bikes and my phone battery died as I was using Strava to plot my route so I could not phone anyone as I can’t remember anyone’s numbers! I don’t do it any more as it’s too busy with bikes and the road sense and cycling skills of most people wind me up so I stick with the Manchester 100. Good luck.

Does anyone have any chosen charity that are close to your hearts u want me to raise for. I would prefer it if they were smaller because then it means more

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Not sure on the date yet but I really want to do it. I love riding my bike and I think I'm rather good as well. I was wondering if anyone was thinking about it and would like to team up. I'm 16 and need a team as my dad is getting on and I don't think he can do it but won't admit it. If anyone has done it in the past please share
Dont underestimate the dads!
I did it 4 times with workmates,its fairly tough for a 40 odd yr old but a young lad will piss it. Beware the last 6 miles,its like entering a wind tunnel.
Just do it for christies nathan,they sponsor it and its a worthy cause. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.