Manchester to Luton Airport

foley87

Just wondered how many blues were making the trip down for the wizzair flights to poznan.

Will look into hiring a coach if there are enough numbers. Looking at 15/30 return depending on coach size

Saves us all paying petrol/parking and worst of all someone having to drive home half pissed still

Thanks

Rick

im on that mate going with about 5/8 people who are also on that flight so would be a good idea... plus any chance off helping me get hold off a ticket booked flight no ticket yet message me thanks alot.

Me and my mate going 8.10 3rd nov back 6.10 5th nov. would be interested in coach return if same times.

definately 2 of us would be intrested..thanks

is this for the thursday morning flight?

Three of us interested in that mate.

For the coach, it's pretty much a one-way there, then two days later, it's one-way back.

I've emailed National Express to see if they could charter a coach for us, as they're a national company with coaches going up and down all the time, they might be able to get us a cheap price.

Goin weds morning so have to find other transport. Cheers though and enjoy trip. Anyone else from manchester area goin wed to fri from luton with wizz air?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.