Manchester Uni Email

bluemooncol

My mates just got an email for manchester uni, normal boring student items, but at the end of the email it said.

'Finally, best of luck to the Manchester team in this weekend’s derby as they host the opposition from the borough of Trafford.'

brilliant

I was walking into a pub in Leeds the other night in my City polo shirt and two Leeds fans were passing me as i was at the door (one had a Leeds shirt on) .... just as i was about to put my mitts up to ward them off , one says ' i hope you stuff those b*stards on Saturday'!

And the other says .. 'seconded'!

The pair of em' then vanished into the night .......

Back when we won at OT on 'their special day', I was watching from a pub while at Uni. Just a little bit drunk, I e-mailed my whole department a picture of Fergi's depressed, red face and beneath it I wrote out the score. I then disappeared into the night on my own... I woke up at my mate's place in Leeds the next day. Checked my e-mails and I find one from head of dept. Not remembering what I'd done I read the 'formal warning' about misuse of webmail that he'd sent as a reply to the original.

After the bollocking was a p.s. :
"If you must abuse the departmental e-mail facility there is no better use than for laughing at Alex Ferguson"

Weaver's Goat said:
Ha, quality. Wonder if the University of York will be mentioning the game...
Or.....
norwich-university_2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.