Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a mixture of nerves and utter desire to see City put this shower put to the sword. It's a derby, it might piss down any minute, so our beautiful possession football might not be top notch. Also we will get kicked and unprotected..but if we play to our potential we will do this and I could even enjoy watching it. Just opening the wine....

What's this shit about one of the linos being a Dipper?
Not sure if it's just a Twitter rumour.

I think most of us want Bernardo in the middle with sane on the left and sterling in his best position on the right but it’s become clear that’s unlikely to be seen now for the rest of the season at least. I’m just glad there’s no big brain idea from pep tonight. Play our usual game to a high enough standard and we should win we’re that much better than these.

Their team is an embarrassment, setting up with 7 defensive players in the side when you’ve got a £90 million striker on the bench, a £500,000 a week attacker on the bench, in addition to a £67 million attacker and a £50 million midfielder just for good measure when you need to win. Ole playing the man united way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.