Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting this pre-match thread slightly early ... with both teams involved in the mid-week Champions League games (them on Tuesday and us on Wednesday), the talk inevitably will intensify around the upcoming derby in other threads (as already going on in our CL pre-match thread and more will come on Tuesday when they play first), so this might as well have it's own thread open from now ...

And as always I have only one thing to say about this game ... Fuck em!

Right...

Got the loss out of the way. If history is anything to go by were about to with 20 odd matches on the trot. Those poor raggies and their zebra pants army will be invading the pitch next Saturday as the equivalent of throwing in the towel in a boxing match.

Right...

Got the loss out of the way. If history is anything to go by were about to with 20 odd matches on the trot. Those poor raggies and their zebra pants army will be invading the pitch next Saturday as the equivalent of throwing in the towel in a boxing match.
But like the last time they tried that one, we still got the points.
Always a good excuse to show this. ;-)
Enjoy!!

Reactions: mat
We tend to do well at Old Trafford. Either a bore draw or a City win I reckon.

With us getting beat yesterday, this has turned into a must win.
Chelsea are at home to Burnley next week so you have to fancy them and if we get beat we are 8 points off the top.
Them getting battered off the scousers won't help us.
They are likely to play 3 5 2, which is a formation pep has historically struggled against.
I'd play de bruyne on Wed night and if he isn't any better, I'd drop him for this.

With us getting beat yesterday, this has turned into a must win.
Chelsea are at home to Burnley next week so you have to fancy them and if we get beat we are 8 points off the top.
Them getting battered off the scousers won't help us.
They are likely to play 3 5 2, which is a formation pep has historically struggled against.
I'd play de bruyne on Wed night and if he isn't any better, I'd drop him for this.
Fair call. I would also work Gundogan back in. He was the difference maker in our winning run last season. Coming back off injury and needs minutes to get back to where he was

Draw at best after the last two games v PL opponents.
Rags will set up like WHU and Palace and catch us out on a break.
We are in a bit a of state at the moment with the inability to be able to break down a team that defends narrow and in numbers.
If we lose, this could be the start of a slide.
The rags will be right up for this after heating Spurs comfortably, something yet again, we couldn’t do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.